Located in Shelbyville, IN
Salary: $19/hr. based on experience
Job Summary/Company Information:
- A law firm in Shelby County is looking to hire a Paralegal.
- The paralegal will be responsible for a variety of duties including using critical thinking skills to judge how and when files move forward in the process.
- This firm handles a variety of cases with some very straightforward and some very complicated.
- The Paralegal will also be responsible for managing a large volume of work, provide excellent customer service, assist with collections, and walking individuals through the process.
- All other duties as required
- Professional working environment with a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent medical benefits, 401(k), paid holidays, vacation days, and more!
Schedule: This is a first-shift role with very little overtime. Typical hours are 8am-5pm.
- Previous Paralegal experience is strongly preferred, but 2+ years of administrative experience or with collections would be acceptable as well.
- The ideal candidate for the Paralegal role would possess a paralegal certificate or degree in paralegal studies, though it is not required.
- High levels of attention to detail is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
How to apply:
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify this position in your e-mail.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
Visit our office in person: 2451 W. Jonathan Moore Pike, Columbus, IN 47201
About 1/4 mile East of I-65 on SR 46 in Greystone Shoppes Plaza (between Subway and the Sprint store)
Serving the Columbus, Shelbyville, Edinburgh, Franklin, Seymour, North Vernon, and the surrounding counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting and Finance positions.
Express Office: Columbus
2451 West Jonathan Moore Pike
Columbus, IN 47201