CNC Machine Operators
Located in Moorpark, CA
CNC Machine Operator
Express Employment Professionals is seeking candidates with CNC Machine Operator set-up, operates and performs daily machine maintenance. They will be responsible for ensuring the machine produces high quality products, runs smoothly and properly maintained on a daily basic.
Work Schedules: 1st shift 6:00a.m. - 2:30p.m and 2nd shift 2:00p.m - 9:30p.m
Pay Rate: $18-$35/hr
- Responsible for setting up and operating manufacturing equipment.
- Able to use CNC Machine/Lathe/Mills
- Able to operator a forklift
- Able to read and interpret blueprints, work orders and travelers.
- Perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive in the manufacturing of precision optics
- Knowledge and understanding of process steps
- Proactively communicate process and/or equipment issues to Supervisor and/or Maintenance
Skills and Experience
- Must be a team player and once trained work independently with minimal guidance required
- Experience working with machinery
- Good time management
- Attention to detail
If you or someone you know is interested please call our office at (805-418-1111) and ask for Jeanessa to apply today!
Express Office: Thousand Oaks
600 Hampshire Road
Thousand Oaks, CA 91361