Electronics Bench Technician
Located in Greenwood, IN
Salary: Up to $23/hour
Job Summary/Company Information:
- A Johnson County company is looking to add an Electronics Bench Technician to their company!
- This is a great company to get your foot in the door with.
- The Electronics Technician will complete product production testing, troubleshooting, diagnostics, and repair of customer instruments, and will be responsible for building cables and terminals.
- Up to $23.00/hour based on experience
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K with match
- HSA contribution
Schedule: 1st shift, Monday - Friday, 6:30am - 3:15pm
- Experience using electronic test equipment
- Soldering and de-soldering skills
- Ability to work with schematics
How to apply: Email me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 317-300-9500 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south-central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143