Located in Thousand Oaks, CA
Facilities Maintenance Technician
We are actively seeking a qualified Facilities Maintenance Tech to start work immediately. Rotate through various properties ensuring all electrical, plumbing etc. are running smoothly. Drywall, painting experience also a plus - must be OK lifting 50 lbs. consistently.
- Manages the maintenance and upkeep of all assigned properties in a timely manner, with proper monitoring of the work completed.
- Diagnoses and fixes HVAC System, faucets, toilets, light fixtures, hot waters heaters and other needs of the property as needed per inspections and work orders.
- Monitors maintenance supplies, work orders and unit turns for budgets and timeline adherence, utilizing the property management software.
- Makes regular inspections of apartment community
- Keeps work area clean with tools and equipment in good working order
- Assists in preparing and adhering to the properties budgets
This could be YOUR NEXT Facilities JOB!
Apply online or at our office:
One of our top priorities is supporting a healthy work environment and being easy to do business with. That's why we offer an online application process as well as a phone interview process. Express Employment Professionals can help find the type of job that is perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Three Ways To Apply:
- Resume may be emailed to email@example.com
- Call our office (805-418-1111)
- Visit our office 600 Hampshire Road, Suite 100, Thousand Oaks, California 91361
Jeanessa Escutia can serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step towards your success. Apply with Express today! https://www.expresspros.com/thousandoaksca/
Express Office: Thousand Oaks
600 Hampshire Road
Thousand Oaks, CA 91361