Assistant to the VP of Operations
Located in Moorpark, CA
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assistant to VP of Operations responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
· 4 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment, preferable in the personal care/beauty industry.
· Must have worked in a contract management organization with knowledge of the various departments.
· The candidate must have advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and be able to create detailed spreadsheets.
· A plus for this position, is being bi-lingual.
· All candidates must show stability, be self-motivated, extremely detailed, and personable.
· As a new employee, the employee will work with all departments in the company and be able to work with all personalities.
· Confidentiality is a MUST.
· This is fast-paced moving company, with true innovation. The employee will work in a state-of-the-art facility and maintain professionalism at all times.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School Education required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
· Executive Support/Manufacturing: 4 years (Required)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
· Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively with vendors, customers, staff and management.
· Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
· Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
· Maintain confidentiality of information.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Typical Working Environment: Work will be primarily in a temperature-controlled office area.
· Office Equipment: Computer, Keyboard, Copier, Fax Machine, calculator, 10-Key.
· Communication Equipment: Cell Phone, Landline Phone.
Essential Physical Tasks:
· Moderate walking, standing and bending.
· Sitting for prolonged periods of time.
· Frequent and extended periods of looking at a computer screen and typing on a keyboard or 10-Key.
· Frequent cellphone or landline use.
· Lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds.
· Vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Express Office: Thousand Oaks
600 Hampshire Road
Thousand Oaks, CA 91361