CNC Operator (3rd Shift)
Located in Glendale Heights, IL
Position Title: CNC Operator
Location: Glendale Heights, IL
WORK SCHEDULE (HOURS/DAYS): Monday- Friday: 11:00 pm - 7:30 am (overtime required when available)
Program, set up, and operate CNC milling and/or turning centers. Indicate fixturing, including zero & reference points.
set tool registers, offsets, and compensation. Must be self-directed and can work with minimal supervision.
- Manufacture close-tolerance components from drawings and shop orders.
- Make tool selections based on job set-up documents, monitor and adjust tool offsets to maintain part accuracy, verify
- first-piece inspection and perform in-process quality checks.
- Use logic, reasoning, and troubleshooting skills to identify problems related to CNC programming.
Skills and Attributes:
- Interpret/write routine set-up and checklist documents.
- Train operators in running production jobs, monitoring their rates and parts quality.
- Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable in fulfilling obligations.
Express Office: Carol Stream
964 Army Trail Road
Carol Stream, IL 60188