Located in Buffalo, NY
Express Employment Professionals is seeking Service Employees for a local University.
Hours: Depends on shift
- Accurately prepares customer orders quickly and efficiently.
- Interact with guests & respond to their requests in a professional manner.
- High volume prep work included in daily duties including using knife skills to prepare recipes and complete prep work.
- Must be familiar with or receiving training on prep equipment such as robo coupe, meat slicers, mandolins.
- Maintain production and usage records.
- Food storage and rotation.
- Equipment operation and maintenance.
- Presents all food in an attractive and appealing manner.
- Minimum 1 year professional high volume food preparation experience required.
- Must have knife handling skills and training, math skills, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to follow standardized recipes and measure ingredients accurately and quickly.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Experience at organizing and maintaining kitchen work stations.
- Must have exceptional communication and customer service skills and be able to work in a fast-paced team
- Professional appearance, demeanor, and hygiene required.
- Must have dependable transportation.
- Regular attendance required, attendance at training sessions is required as needed.
- Ability to work in a refrigerated, temperature-controlled environment for entire shift.
Interested candidates please call 716-833-3348
Express Office: Buffalo
3140 Sheridan Drive
Amherst, NY 14226