Located in Buffalo, NY
Express Employment Professionals is seeking Line Cooks for a local University,
Hours: depends on shift
- Food Preparation and cooking.
- Follow established recipes and production system, maintain production and usage records.
- Accurately prepare customers’ orders and handle requests in a timely manner.
- Perform Lead Cook duties, as needed.
- Maintain high sanitary, hygienic, and safety standards and conditions, adhering to HACCP & NYS Dept. of Health guidelines. Includes cleanliness and maintenance of kitchen & equipment.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service at all times.
- Other cleaning and food service duties as requested by management.
- Assist with training new hires and student workers.
- Minimum 2 years professional cooking experience required, including stir fry, deep frying, grilling, roasting, steaming, cold food production, and food presentation and garnishing standards.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in professional knife-handling skills.
- Experience in following standardized recipes, measure ingredients accurately.
- Experience at organizing and maintaining kitchen work stations.
- Ability to correctly identify product.
- Must be able to prioritize work and execute tasks with speed and efficiency, ability to multi-task, and work in a fast paced team environment.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have good communication and customer service skills.
- Must have professional appearance, demeanor, and hygiene.
- Must have basic and accurate math skills.
- Must have dependable transportation.
- Regular attendance required, attendance at training sessions is required as needed.
Interested candidates please call 716-833-3348 or email email@example.com
Express Office: Buffalo
3140 Sheridan Drive
Amherst, NY 14226