Located in Lancaster, SC
Salary: $25.00/hr to $35.00/hr , DOE
Pay Rates: $25.00-$35.00/hr
This is a 1st shift; Monday- Friday 7:00am- 3:00pm!
This company is located in Lancaster, SC! This Company’s investment in technology provides them with an edge in sheet metal fabrication, stamping processes, CNC laser cutting and waterjet cutting. We also manufacture and distribute AccuPeel® laminated shim stock and Practi-Shim™ color coded plastic shim stock.
Provides benefits such as 401k, Holiday Pay and Medical.
Must have Programming Experience!
- Proven minimum 5-year experience as CNC operator.
- Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings.
- Strong computer skills, including CNC programming using Surfcam software and an understanding CAD/CAM.
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills.
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach.
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications.
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts.
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result.
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly.
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality.
Candidates must be willing to work overtime.
Apply today. Call 803-328-5540.
Resumes can also be forward to Fran.Crisp@expresspros.com.
Interviews are being scheduled immediately.
Express Office: Rock Hill
2032-B Cherry Road, Love Plaza
Rock Hill, SC 29732