Accountant - Honolulu
Located in Honolulu, HI
One of Hawai'i's leading distributors is currently seeking an Accountant to join their team! We're looking for someone to support day to day operations, reconciliation, forecasting and budgeting. Pay starts at $55,000 per year and includes benefits like 401(k), Flexible Spending Account and more!
Benefits of the Accountant include:
- Free Healthcare
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- and more!
As the Accountant, you'll be responsible for:
- Maintenance of the General Ledger and preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial forecasts, annual budgets and/or reports.
- Prepares daily cash deposit, applies payment to customer accounts, and maintains A/R files.
- Evaluates monthly Profit and Loss statements, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statement by company for large variances before distribution to Branch Managers, Supervisors and Executives.
- Reviews and approves various accounting documents and reconciliations.
For our Accountant, we're looking for someone amazing as you who has:
- 4 year degree with 3 years of accounting experience or 5 years experience with 2 years college
- Thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and practices
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Think this could be a good fit for you or someone you know? Submit an application or call to schedule an interview for the Accountant position TODAY!
Express Office: Honolulu
1130 North Nimitz Highway
Honolulu, HI 96817