International Supply Chain Manager, $85K+
Located in Carmel, IN
We are doing some exciting things with a Manufacturer in Carmel seeking an International Supply Chain Manager. As a leading hard goods manufacturer that outsources contract manufacturing to suppliers in India and Southeast Asia, our client is seeking a talented individual to oversee and optimize their international supply chain operations.
As the International Supply Chain Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving efficiency, quality, and growth across our client’s global supply chain and work closely with contract manufacturers to ensure the production of custom metal products meets their demanding technical requirements. You will lead and support the operations team, manage data collection for performance metrics, maintain compliance with legal and safety standards, and oversee materials and inventory management. Additionally, you will be responsible for monitoring global logistics for optimal performance and value.
This opportunity is a direct hire placement paying $85,000 plus company and personal performance incentives that bring your total compensation to $90,000+
In addition, you will have full benefits (medical, dental, vision), 401(k), and 15 days PTO.
The company is small and growing, so you will have the opportunity to make an impact.
Qualifications and Essential Knowledge:
- Bachelor''s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience in supply chain management, preferably in hard goods manufacturing with global production partners.
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of operations and customer service.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple compounding priorities and tasks.
- Proficient in business negotiation processes.
- Experience in Supply Chain Management with global production partners.
- Strong skills in budget development and oversight.
- Knowledge of business productivity software and aptitude for learning new applications.
- Working knowledge of management software programs, including Fishbowl Inventory and QuickBooks.
- Strong IT skills, including database development and SharePoint intranet integration.
- Multiple years of financial and account reporting experience.
For more information and to apply, please send your resume to email@example.com, visit www.expressindynorth.com, or call 317-596-9370, ext. 4
Express Office: Fishers (Indianapolis North)
7259 Fishers Landing Drive
Fishers, IN 46038