SITKA Gear- Retail Operations Assistant
Located in Bozmean, MT
Are you a SITKA fan? Are you looking for a great opportunity within the company?
Here is your chance!
We are hiring a full time Retail Operations Assistant for SITKA Gear's dynamic team.
As the Retail Operations Assistant, you will play a vital role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operations of the store. You will be responsible for supporting the store Operations in various operational tasks to provide exceptional customer service and maintain a well-organized and visually appealing retail environment.
**All hiring will be handled through your local Express Employment Professionals.**
General Job Duties:
- Stock Management
- Assist with receiving and unpacking new inventory, checking for accuracy and quality
- Organize and maintain inventory storage areas, ensuring products are easily accessible.
- Conduct regular inventory counts and assist with inventory reconciliation processes.
- Monitor stock levels and promptly communicate any shortages or overages to the store manager
- Assist in stock replenishment on the sales floor, ensuring merchandise is neatly displayed and easily accessible to customers
- Ensure all product displays are properly stocked, tagged, and labeled.
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of the sales floor, including product racks, shelves, and fitting rooms.
- Assist in opening and closing procedures, including cash handling and register reconciliation.
- Process customer transactions accurately and efficiently, using the store's point-of-sale (POS) system.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Positive attitude, goes above and beyond for customers
- 1+ years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred
- Previous retail knowledge (POS, Inventory, customer service, and sales) preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-past paced environment
- Knowledge of outdoor gear preferred
- Must love outdoors, hunting knowledge preferred
- Stand for the duration of the shift
- Move and process shipments
- Ability to lift 45 lbs.
- Operate general office equipment (phones, computers, etc.)
- Employee discount!
- Working with a passionate crew of outdoors enthusiasts
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-Term Disability options available
Pay: $17/hr. - $19/hr. DOE
Click APPLY NOW below! OR call/text our office @ 406-587-0388 during business hours to schedule a phone interview.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Montana, and Bozeman, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, state/province and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Bozeman
1102 West Babcock
Bozeman, MT 59715