Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits!
Great opportunity to join a high-performing team that is providing private lending solutions for key builder/developer partners!
As the Accounting Manager you will be responsible for the accounting transactions and activity of multiple companies along with supporting loan processing functions. Additional support maintaining regulatory compliance and licensing tracking in a multi-state environment.
What You Get to Do!
· Maintain daily transactional activity in QuickBooks for multiple LLC entities.
· Supply monthly reports to the Third-Party Fund Administrator and follow-up on any resulting action items
· Create and record banking transactions (i.e., draw wires, investor ACH, etc.)
· Manage all A/P and A/R including borrower interest statements and interest payments
· Calculate payoffs & communicate with Escrow regarding payment
· Calculate, record, and transact monthly investor returns.
· Manage Lien Release process for Loan Origination Dept.
· Maintain active Contractor Licensing and Insurance Certifications as needed
· Support Collateral Management between Financial Institutions
· Manage/Maintain company licensing and compliance with registered affiliations
· Work with Director of Finance and Operations in support of higher-level reporting.
What You Will Need:
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business management or related filed
· Knowledge and understanding of general accounting practices
· Strong internal and external customer service
· Ability to demonstrate a positive working attitude and contribute to a culture of excellence
· Effective oral and written communication
· Proven track record of very high attention to detail and organization
· Proven ability to work within time constraints with limited supervision
· Demonstrated skill in using computerized accounting systems to perform common accounting tasks (e.g. journal entry creation, reconciliation, etc.)
· Intermediate to advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word and working knowledge of QuickBooks preferred but not required
· Passion for the work you do and the people you do it with!
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702