Temporary Bank Teller
Located in Utica, NY
Credit Union in Rome is seeking a Part-Time Teller to fill a 3-month assignment. The Teller position will assist members with their financial transactions, involving paying and receiving cash and other negotiable instruments and processing loan payments.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Receive and process member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, loan payments; sells money orders; processes transfers.
· Welcome and identify members, validate and cash checks.
· Provide routine information concerning services and direct members to appropriate department for specific information and service.
· Balance cash drawer with a high degree of accuracy, adhering to cash operations guidelines in Section 8 of the Employee Handbook.
· Record all transactions promptly, accurately, and in compliance with procedures.
· Answer questions regarding member accounts and loans and attempt to resolve issues and problems with accounts.
· To provide friendly, professional and personal service to all members.
· Other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma
· Some clerical, cash handling, sales or customer service experience preferred.
· Knowledge of customer service principles.
· Calculator and computer skills.
Express Office: Utica/Rome
The Landmarc Building
118 Columbia Street, Suite 103
Utica, NY 13502