Certified Public Accountant
Located in Rothschild, WI
Looking to join an accounting firm unlike the others? This small firm will take care of it all from bookkeeping to computer support, tax audit support, divorce support, and taxes on farms, estates, trusts and gifts. This is a firm that thrives on creativity, support and doing what's right for it's clients and internal team. Are you ready to join an incredible small team and make a big difference?
- Build/expand client relationships and demonstrate basic knowledge of client's businesses.
- Complete tax planning, business valuations, estate planning, and any other special projects.
- Prepare and assist in reviewing federal and state income tax returns for individuals and businesses.
- Prepare compiled and reviewed financial statements.
- Experience with QuickBooks desktop and online, Accounting CS, and UltraTax.
- Experience with Individual, partnership, S Corporation, Corporation, Sales Tax and Payroll tax returns.
- Payroll processing and bookkeeping
- Past experience handling phone calls with clients and assisting administratively.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA Certification preferred or eligible
- 3-5 years of recent public accounting experience
Express Office: Weston (Wausau)
1134 East Grand Avenue
Rothschild, WI 54474