Senior Customer Service Representative
Located in Columbia , SC
A health insurance agency is hiring a Senior Customer Service Representative to lead and assist a team.
- Provides prompt, accurate, thorough and courteous responses to all customer inquiries. Performs research as needed to resolve inquiries.
- Ensures effective customer relations by responding accurately, timely and courteously to telephone, written, web, or walk-in inquiries.
- Accurately documents inquiries.
- Initiates or processes adjustments or performs other research as needed to resolve inquiries.
- Coordinates with other departments to resolve problems.
- Responds to, researches and/or assists with priority inquiries and special projects as required by management.
- Provides feedback to management regarding customer problems, questions and needs.
- Maintains accurate records on complaints and/or other customer comments, and makes recommendations for changes to management.
- Follows through on complaints until resolved or reports to management as needed.
- Maintains basic knowledge of quality work instructions and company policies.
- Assists with process improvements through the recommendation of changes in procedures and techniques discovered during daily operations.
- Maintains all departmental productivity, quality, and timeliness standards.
- Identifies and promptly reports and/or refers suspected fraudulent activities and system errors to the appropriate departments.
- 3 yrs of customer service experience + Bachelors degree required
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent with communication skills
- Strong research skills and ability
- Ability to type 30+ WPM
- Ability to meet background and drug testing requirements
Express Office: Columbia
9557 Two Notch Road
Columbia, SC 29223