Located in Columbia, SC
Salary: $16- 17/hr
A local health insurance agency is hiring Payment auditors.
- Responsible for auditing group (small/large/complex) accounts to ensure premium payments and/or reimbursements are processed/reported in timely/accurate manner.
- Audits subscriber accounts to ensure premium payments are within grace period.
- Resolves billing/payment problems, adjudicates insufficient and/or incorrect payments back to subscribers.
- May serve as primary contact with group regarding monthly reporting activities.
- Prepares monthly activity reporting for groups.
- Audits large and complex accounts.
- Prepares deposits of subscriber payments.
- Processes check runs and writes member checks to cut reimbursements to subscribers.
- Resolves discrepancies noted from controllers.
- Processes refunds to subscribers.
- Responds accurately and timely to internal/external customers with regard to reporting and processing of premium payments and reimbursements
- High School Diploma or equivalent + 3 years of call center customer service experience + 1 year of insurance claims processing experience.
- An associate degree + 1 year of call center customer service experience + 1 year of claims processing experience.
- OR bachelor's degree in lieu of work experience.
- Ability to meet drug testing and background requirements.
- Ability to type 30+ WPM.
Benefits of Working with Express:
- Health, Vision, Dental, Term-life, and Short-Term Disability insurance available
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Pay
Interested? apply now! or call 803-788-8721
Express Office: Columbia
9557 Two Notch Road
Columbia, SC 29223