Located in Columbia, SC
A health insurance agency is hiring administrative assistants.
Pay: $ 20.87/hr.
- Provides a wide variety of administrative and staff support services.
- Coordinates more complex and diverse area specific projects.
- Administers programs, projects and processes requiring area specific knowledge.
- Operates a desktop computer and is proficient in working with assorted software, tools and systems utilized in the area.
- Provides coordination for a variety of area specific projects.
- Completes project support functions.
- Gathers information. Prepares letters, reports, graphs, forms or presentations.
- Organizes and expedites the flow of work through management's office, including maintenance of highly confidential files and records, both paper and electronic.
- Coordinates with purchasing to ensure adequate supplies are on hand at all times.
- Coordinates and completes special projects as assigned by management.
- 3+ years of administrative assistance experience
- 1 + years of procurement experience and/or project management experience highly preferred.
- 2 years of project coordination or other job-related work experience including: 1 year working proficiently with word processing, desktop publishing, spreadsheet and database applications software.
- Associate degree Preferred, High School diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to meet drug testing and background requirements.
Benefits of Working with Express:
- Health, Vision, Dental, Term-life, and Short-Term Disability insurance available
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Pay
Interested? apply now! or call 803-788-8721
Express Office: Columbia
9557 Two Notch Road
Columbia, SC 29223