Electrical Assembly Supervisor
Located in Bremerton, WA
Overview: The Electrical Assembly Supervisor is responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of a small team of electrical assemblers. They ensure that products are properly assembled to meet company specifications and quality standards.
May include but not limited to the following:
- Supervise and lead a team of electrical assemblers, providing clear instructions, guidance, and support throughout the assembly process.
- Coordinate workflow and assign tasks to team members to ensure efficient and timely completion of projects.
- Review and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, and specifications to determine assembly requirements and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and enforce proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE) in the assembly area.
- Train new employees on assembly techniques, procedures, and quality standards, and provide ongoing training to improve skills and knowledge of existing team members.
- Monitor and evaluate assembly processes to identify opportunities for improvement in efficiency, productivity, and quality.
- Maintain inventory of electrical components, tools, and equipment, and coordinate with procurement for timely replenishment.
- Track and report on assembly progress, production metrics, and any issues or delays to management.
- Help in other departments (shipping and inventory) as needed
- Bachelor''s degree in electrical engineering or a related field is preferred, although relevant work experience may be considered.
- Proven experience in electrical assembly, preferably in a supervisory or leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of electrical components, systems, and assembly techniques.
- Familiarity with electrical codes, regulations, and safety practices.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, and specifications.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Proficient in using assembly tools and equipment.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles and continuous improvement methodologies is a plus.
Full Time Monday to Friday 6am to 3pm
Express Office: Bremerton
4545 Auto Center Way
Bremerton, WA 98312