Located in Kelso, WA
Express is currently recruiting for a Office Assistant for a local insurance company. If you are looking for a long term fit with growth opportunities, this could be the role for you! This is a 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, Evaluation to Hire position.
The pay is $18.00/hour, with potential for commission and bonus once licensed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer phones, taking detailed notes and assisting with questions or concerns.
- Greet all walk-in customers.
- Schedule appointments and identify customer needs.
- Take payments and apply to correct policy.
- Follow up with clients on coverage and billing.
- Continue to learn business to grow with company.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
Skills and Qualities Required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Sales experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive in problem solving
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office
- Able to flex jobs duties as needed
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus!
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
Need more information about this Office Assistant job?
Contact Kasie Stecker our Administrative and Professional Recruiter at (360) 414-1200, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add “Office Assistant” to the subject line of your email.
While working for Express, our associates can also become eligible for a variety of benefits:
- Referral bonuses - $100 per employee referred after 80 hours worked.
- Medical plan
- Dental plan
- Vision/eyewear plan
- Prescription drug reimbursement
- Short-term disability
- Direct deposit
- Sick Pay
- Perks at Work – Save money with offers and discounts on everything from large or everyday purchases with popular merchants.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life insurance
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find out more, contact us today!
- Stop by our office at 1208 Washington Way Suite 130, Longview, WA 98632 (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm)
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager
- Text "Jobs" to 360-414-1200
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to email@example.com
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632