1st Shift Title/Registration Processor
Located in Bradenton, FL
$17/hr. with OT available. Weekly Pay. Currently seeking 40 Full time, detailed oriented, ready to work associates for a busy commercial fleet tag/title office.
This position is responsible for processing Motor Vehicle Titles and Registrations by reviewing and completing local and state required Title/Registration documents. Manual sorting and detailed review required. Ideal candidates possess strong critical thinking, analytic and decision making skills. Experience with MS-Office and other custom computer software applications is beneficial. Send your resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Running/verifying database checklist during each transaction.
- Correcting incorrect database information and creating reports of entries in the system.
- Utilizing tools to ensure proper entry of database information.
- Performing data entry in computer system.
- Tracking daily production levels, meeting or exceeding requirements
- Able to work independently and remain on task.
- Must have great computer skills.
- Must have prior experience in a similar detailed tasked position.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office programs. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is needed.
- Background and Drug Tests administered.
If interested, call the Bradenton Express Employment Professionals office at 941-753-0034 to complete an application and interview - all over the phone.
Express Office: Bradenton
5895 53rd Avenue East
Bradenton, FL 34203