Valves Assembler (3rd Shift)
Located in Glendale Heights, IL
Full-time | Mon-Fri | 3rd Shift | $18.50/hr
Obtain parts and build assemblies utilizing specified work instructions, process Bill of Materials (BOMs), drawings, and production orders, thereby ensuring the quality is maintained on a wide variety of components.
- Understand the company's Quality Policy and Quality Objectives and how they are related to this position.
- Must read and interpret production work instructions, production orders, Bills of Materials (BOMs), and quality plans.
- Uses fixed and variable measurement equipment. Locates, identifies, and retrieves components for production.
- Packages and labels productions according to instructions.
- Performs routine cleaning and maintenance on machines.
- Order count checking.
- Operate various types of pneumatic/power tools, hand-held tools, and torque wrenches.
- Operate overhead crane and perform overhead lifting safety checks.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must possess a keen attention to detail.
- Must have the aptitude to inspect all parts during assembly and follow procedures for non-conforming material.
- Must be able to read and comprehend Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and follow instruction set forth in MSDS.
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend English.
- High school diploma or GED; or 1 to 3 months of related experience/training.
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express provides a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including Professional, Light Industrial, and Office Services. We have openings for general labor, cherry picker, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
Express Employment Professionals provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Express Employment Professionals complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Express Office: Carol Stream
964 Army Trail Road
Carol Stream, IL 60188