Located in Longview, WA
Salary: $19- $24/ hour
Express is actively seeking a Maintenance Coordinator for a property management company in Cowlitz County. This is a 30-40 hour a week, evaluation-hire position with the potential to be a Direct Hire for the right candidate.
Pay Range: $19-24 per hour
- Initiate work orders from tenants or property owners.
- Send out the work orders to contractors/vendors and coordinates the repairs and service.
- Research and procure relationships with new vendors.
- Solicit project bids from multiple vendors for competitive pricing within a timely completion period.
- Ensures projects stay on time and within budget.
- Confirm work is completed and invoiced within the projected timeline.
- Verify invoices, match quotes, and follow up with vendors to correct errors and discrepancies.
- Assess properties after move-outs to determine maintenance and repairs prior to move-in’s.
- Monitor and track work orders and closes out as appropriate.
- Respond to emergency situations with sound judgement and in prompt manner.
- Respond to complaints in a professional manner.
- Monitor maintenance and repair supplies.
- Show properties to perspective tenants.
- Follow safety regulations.
- Experience in minor handyman/maintenance or repairs preferred.
- Previous experience in property management or home repairs preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Suite including teams.
- Ability to learn new computer software.
- Able to stay on task and work independently.
- Able to work with a wide variety of clients and contractors.
- Must have valid drivers license, car insurance, and reliable transportation.
Need more information about this Maintenance Coordinator job?
Contact Kasie Stecker, our Administrative and Professional Staffing Consultant at (360) 414-1200, or by email email@example.com. Please add “Maintenance Coordinator” to the subject line of your email.
While working for Express, our associates can also become eligible for a variety of benefits*:
- Referral bonuses - $100 per employee referred after 80 hours worked.
- Medical plan
- Dental plan
- Vision/eyewear plan
- Prescription drug reimbursement
- Short-term disability
- Direct deposit
- Sick Pay
- Safety incentives
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life insurance
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- Stop by our office at 1208 Washington Way Suite 130, Longview, WA 98632 (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm)
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager
- Text "Jobs" to 360-414-1200
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632