Located in Woodland, WA
Express is actively seeking a Production Supervisor for G.Loomis in Woodland. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and relationship building skills in a manufacturing setting. This is a Direct Hire position.
Pay Range: $21- $25 per hour
The Production Supervisor is directly accountable to the Production Manager to uphold the G.Loomis core values while continuing to develop our manufacturing and business systems.
- Ensure effective employee relations.
- Provide employees with coaching and development.
- Make employment decisions on retaining temp-to-hire staff.
- Resolve employee issues through problem resolution.
- Work alongside employees to answer questions and concerns in the moment.
- Partner with other managers and HR partners to resolve issues.
- Track time off and sick days of employees.
- Supervise 25 employees including hiring, retention, recognition, performance and disciplinary reviews.
- High School Degree required
- Excellent written and oral communication,
- Excellent computer skills, comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Team’s, and PowerPoint
- Previous supervisory experience required, supervisory experience in manufacturing a plus!
- Excellent leadership skills with a diverse group of people.
- Ability to think ahead and plan for business needs.
- Strong team player.
- Attention to detail and ability to establish priorities.
Need more information about this Production Supervisor job?
Contact Kasie Stecker, our Administrative and Professional Staffing Consultant at (360) 414-1200, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add “Production Supervisor” to the subject line of your email.
While working for Express, our associates can also become eligible for a variety of benefits*:
- Referral bonuses - $100 per employee referred after 80 hours worked.
- Medical plan
- Dental plan
- Vision/eyewear plan
- Prescription drug reimbursement
- Short-term disability
- Direct deposit
- Sick Pay
- Safety incentives
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life insurance
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- Stop by our office at 1208 Washington Way Suite 130, Longview, WA 98632 (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm)
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager
- Text "Jobs" to 360-414-1200
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to email@example.com
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632