Located in Milton, FL
The Structural Engineer will oversee the completion of construction projects and ensure structures are durable and safe.
Job responsibilities include:
- Building structures based on technical specifications.
- Tracking project progress and reporting on results
- Choosing appropriate materials to ensure durability.
- Create structural models by using computer-aided design software.
- Measure loads and pressures caused by environmental or human influence.
- Choose appropriate materials based on structural specifications.
- Monitor on-site construction processes and supervise construction workers.
- Prepare and allocate budgets.
- Track and report on project progress
- Collaborate with contractors and project managers.
Requirements and skills:
- Excellent knowledge of construction methods and regulations
- Hands-on experience with AutoCAD
- Data-driven mindset with excellent mathematical skills
- Project management and analytical skills are also very important.
- Good communication ability (both written and verbal)
- Attention to detail.
Express Office: Pensacola
7100 Plantation Road
Pensacola, FL 32504