Located in Palmetto, FL
Express Employment Professionals is currently hiring for a Mechanical Assembler role with a great company located in the Bradenton, FL area.
- Mechanically build standard and custom industrial machines per drawings, schematics, and direction.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Meet schedule and task milestones.
- Tear down and refurbish existing systems. Clean, replace parts, and adjust machine to specifications.
- Test and troubleshoot system including application. Know tooling & fixtures and how they affect decoration quality.
- Travel occasionally to customer sites as required to install, train, and/or repair machines.
- Ability to perform electrical wiring, troubleshooting and diagnosis preferred.
- Ability to utilize mills, lathes and other machinery preferred.
- Maintains accurate documentation of all work performed.
- Provide good customer service.
- All other duties as assigned
- Supports design improvements with testing and detailed feedback to engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of mechanical/pneumatic assembly or repair, pneumatic testing and debugging required.
- Minimum 3 years Electrical assembly, electronic training, or electrical controls experience preferred.
- Experience with most varieties of hand and power tools.
- Good communication skills required to follow direction, work in a team and discuss machines with customers.
- Basic mathematical skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read and understand English
If interested, call the Bradenton Express Employment Professionals office at 941-753-0034 to complete an application and interview – all over the phone.
Express Office: Bradenton
5895 53rd Avenue East
Bradenton, FL 34203