Located in Ellensburg, WA
Location: Ellensburg, WA
Schedule: Part-time. Monday-Friday (under 20hours/week)
- Assist Senior Manager in recommending new grant opportunities based on program enhancement,
diversification, eligibility, and mission compatibility.
- Assist Senior Manager in collecting all supporting documentation required and research
information to support the grant requirements.
- Assist Senior Manager in managing the application process for approved grant opportunities,
including quality control and ensuring timely and accurate submissions.
- Assist Senior Manager in organizing and maintaining grant folder containing application and award
- May assist Program Managers with regular reporting support.
- The ideal candidate enjoys intensive research and information-gathering, and is passionate about
organization and systemization.
- The ideal candidate thrives on deadlines but maintains flexibility for moving targets.
- Proven ability to communicate and network with individuals and organizations.
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to map out complex business processes.
- Working knowledge of basic computer programs.
- Experience in grant research and writing
- Experience in project management
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
If you are interested in this position or need more information, please give us a call at (509) 575-7770 and one of our Employment Specialists will be happy to assist you.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, and there are full-time, part-time, and temporary positions available. As largest privately held staffing company in North America, we are ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Washington and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Yakima
1021 South 40th Avenue
Yakima, WA 98908