Located in Sarasota, FL
Express Employment Professionals is currently hiring for a Drill/Rivet Technician with a great company here located in the Bradenton, FL area.
- The operator reads a Mylar, or MI to determine the details needed to assemble production parts.
- Prepare surfaces and ensure that they meet aerodynamic smoothness, quality, and placement requirements.
- Execute all required paperwork in connection with assigned normal duties.
- Report any difficulties, uncertainties, unserviceable equipment or potential safety hazards to their
supervisor and observe all safety precautions in the performance of assigned tasks at all times.
- Perform layout work, measuring, hole size Identification, hole location of all parts in preparation for
- Perform high quality and airworthy work in accordance with the engineering instructions provided to them
by the Production Manager and/or their Lead
- High School Diploma/G.E.D required
- Knowledge of the use of measuring equipment; i.e. calipers, scales, pin gauges, grip gauges.
- Bending or leaning over a table to drill and assemble parts.
- Lift up to 50 lbs
If interested, call the Bradenton Express Employment Professionals office at 941-753-0034 to complete an application and interview – all over the phone.
Express Office: Bradenton
5895 53rd Avenue East
Bradenton, FL 34203