Express Employment Professionals is looking for a mechanic for a Walla Walla buiness.
The ideal candidate will have experience with a variety of vehicles and heavy equipment and possess the knowledge and skills necessary to diagnose and repair mechanical issues. We are looking for a reliable individual who is able to work independently and efficiently.
- Diagnose and repair automotive systems such as engines, transmissions, brakes, steering, and electrical systems.
- Inspect vehicles to determine the extent of damage or malfunction.
- Perform routine maintenance such as oil changes, tune-ups, and tire rotations.
- Test drive vehicles to ensure proper performance.
- Utilize diagnostic tools and special equipment to identify problems.
- Explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to customers in a clear and understandable manner.
- Some travel required to Oregon or Idaho when necessary to get to a piece of equipment that needs to be fixed.
- Proven work experience as a mechanic.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of vehicle diagnostic equipment and mechanical systems.
- Strong attention to detail with an aptitude for problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to lift heavy machinery.
- Certification preferred.
- Diesel knowledge preferred.