Manifold Assembler (All Shift)
Located in Glendale Heights, IL
This position is an assembler that is assigned to the manifold production line. The assembler is responsible for
identifying the correct component parts, working at their assigned workstation, using work instructions to perform
assembly procedures as required.
- Needs to understand the company's Quality Policy and Quality Objectives and how they are related to this position.
- Must read and interpret production work instructions, production orders, Bills of Materials (BOMs), and quality plans.
- Uses fixed and variable measurement equipment.
- Locates, identifies and retrieves components for production.
- Packages and labels productions according to instructions.
- Order count checking.
- Performs routine cleaning and maintenance on machines.
Skills and Attributes:
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend English.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations (add, subtract, and divide).
- Must be able to independently seek assistance from supervision and/or other departments in order to perform given tasks (Engineering, Customer Service, etc.)
Experience And Education:
- GED or High School diploma required.
Safety and Personal Protective Equipment:
- Must adhere to all safety rules in force for the location you are in while performing your job responsibilities.
- This includes a customer or supplier location.
- Must meet requirements for PPE in specific manufacturing areas when you are in those areas, including safety shoes
and safety glasses.
Express Office: Carol Stream
964 Army Trail Road
Carol Stream, IL 60188