Painters-Entry Level to Lead
Located in Bremerton, WA
Salary: $17 to $36hr
Overview: Kitsap County based company specializing in various coating services is looking to add crew members to their growing team. Looking for entry level to experienced with lots of opportunity to grow and gain new responsibilities!
May include but not limited to the following:
- Examine and preserve painted exterior and indoor painted surfaces, trimming and fixtures
- Prepare materials and apply paints, unsightly stains, shading stains, and apparent finishes
- Remove previous paint by using sandblasting, scraping, sanding, hydro-blasting and steam-cleaning
- Inspect and refurbish wall surfaces by using the appropriate materials
- Operate and observe high-pressure low-level spray machines
- Send finished work orders to supervisor
- Operate and preserve various power tools and man lifts.
- Maintain firewood of Volatile Organic Substance and spray volume
- For lead position-previous experience in painting industry (industrial or residential)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass both background and drug screening (not including THC)
- Willingness to get own tools and whites as position progresses
- Physical ability to stretch, bend, work with hands overhead, move cans weighing up to 75lbs
Full Time Monday - Friday Day Shift
Ways To Apply:
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
Express is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Washington State and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Bremerton
4545 Auto Center Way
Bremerton, WA 98312