Located in Honolulu, HI
Salary: up to $60K
A locally established and operated insurance company is currently seeking an Accounting and Payroll Clerk to join their team! The Accounting and Payroll Clerk pays $50K - $60K and is responsible for assisting with AP and AR functions, processing cash receipts and disbursements, and all payroll functions. With service exclusive to the Hawaiian Islands, this company offers flexible hours, paid time off and holidays, as well as preferred insurance rates and a great wellness program!
Accounting/Payroll Clerk Benefits:
• Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Paid Time Off
• and more!
Your role as the Accounting/Payroll Clerk looks like:
• Process bi-weekly payroll through an external payroll service for all internal employees
• Prepare journal entries including reconciliations, adjustments, pay, and 401k deposits
• Review invoices, gather review payment requests, and maintain all corresponding documentation in an accurate and efficient manner
• Process and reconcile cashiering information on a daily basis
• Balance and post payroll deduction (PDP) and ACH cash transactions
Our ideal candidate has their High School Diploma, at least two (2) years of experience in accounting or finance, and working experience of PC based software programs. Experience within Accounts Payable (AP) and payroll is a bonus!
Interested in the Accounting/Payroll Clerk position? To be considered or to schedule an interview TODAY, call or submit your resume!
Express Office: Honolulu
1130 North Nimitz Highway
Honolulu, HI 96817