Tooling Technician, All shifts!
Located in Hamburg, MI
Salary: $25+ DOE
Express Employment Professionals of Howell/Brighton is Direct hiring Tooling Technicians in the Whitmore Lake area with a Bellow, Tube and Exhaust manifold manufacturer.
BENEFITS & INCENTIVES: Eligible for $400 hiring bonus, Eligible for $100 quarterly attendance bonus, Medical, Dental, Vision, company paid group life and AD&D insurance, voluntary life insurance, voluntary short-term and long-term disability and more!
All shifts available; 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Compensation: Hiring at $25.00/hour base, plus premiums of: $.50 2nd, $1.00 3rd shift
SUMMARY OF ROLE TOOLING TECHNICIANS:
Tooling Technicians will set up, operate and maintenance a variety of manual operated tools and machines for steel tubing assemblies used in the next generation of cars and trucks. The Tooling Technician is responsible for providing support for the manufacturing operations by maintaining and repairing tooling and related machinery in a safe and orderly fashion as directed by the Manufacturing Team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ability to trouble shoot tooling or manufacturing process make suggestions and implement improvements.
- Experience with tool room equipment such as lathes, mills, grinders and hand tools a plus.
- Able to work in a fast-paced work cell environment.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment while maintaining professionalism with team members
- Be flexible to change tasks depending on job requirements
- Self-motivated and excellent problem-solving skills
- Great work record, including attendance
- Perform tool inspections, tool development, tryouts, troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair as needed
- Keep Engineering updated with the latest revisions
- Maintain safety standards
- Ensure Quality and cleanliness in the workplace
- Able to pass Company pre-employment testing.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Proven experience in manufacturing required and /or a strong mechanical aptitude.
- High School and or Trade related experience.
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Ability to read and interpret operating and maintenance instructions.
- Advanced mathematical abilities.
- Tooling and fixture inspection
- Tool assembly
- Blueprint reading
- Tube manufacturing experience
APPLY: Send resumes to this posting or directly to email@example.com. Call/text inquiries to (517)546-5627, ask for Dio Rodriguez!
Express Office: Howell (Brighton)
2160 Grand River Annex
Brighton, MI 48114