Stamping and Automation Maintenance Technicians Direct Hire
Located in Howell, MI
Salary: $28-34/hr BOE
Express Employment Professionals of Howell/Brighton is Direct-hiring experienced Maintenance Technicians with a leading supplier of sheet metal stamping products for the automotive, tool and die design, and construction applications. Maintenance Technicians will assist in the repair of high technology stamping, assembly, and tooling equipment and be responsible for troubleshooting, and repairs of plant equipment.
Compensation: Positions starting at $28-$34/hr. Interested candidates will interview prior to start.
- 2-3 years' experience $28-$30/hr.
- 3-5 years' experience $31-$34/hr.
Schedule: 2nd and 3rd shift:
- 2:00pm-10:30pm- 5 needs Monday – Friday schedules with 7-day reporting for overtime as needed.
- 10:00pm-6:30am- 3 needs Monday – Friday schedules with 7-day reporting for overtime as needed.
About the Company: A leader in the sheet metal stamping industry for the last twenty-five years. We provide our customers with world-class engineering, stamping and assembly capabilities as well as tool and die design, construction, modification and refurbishment.
Benefits Package: 90 days of hire in: Medical, 5 SPTO days, 1 week of PTO in addition to 5 SPTO days, Paid holidays, Team and individual performance recognitions, and much more!
Maintenance Technician position overview: Support production performing on demand repairs and preventative maintenance. Hiring candidates with multiple years' experience in manufacturing maintenance, ideally with press (hydraulic or heavy machinery) or with robots (Fanuc, Kawasaki). *Welding and electrical experience are a plus!
Maintenance Technician job description:
- Perform emergency repairs of machine and equipment during production.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance (PM) on machine/equipment.
- Perform work on new machine/equipment.
- Provide support in supplying quality parts for customers.
- Work on problem solving teams.
- Work with Production Engineering.
- Work with Quality Assurance.
- Work with Production.
- Complete required paperwork to be filled out and submitted in a timely manner.
- Training on new types of equipment used for production and maintaining equipment.
- Training of production, maintenance and engineering associates on equipment.
- Training and mentoring of Maintenance Trainees on maintenance department and processes.
Maintenance Technician Hiring Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2 – 5 years’ manufacturing experience with full range of operations, electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics and machine maintenance.
- Knowledge skills and abilities in electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical principle, systems, troubleshooting and repair: robotics, PLC and assisted automation, mechanical handling systems, maintenance and repair.
Apply today! Send resumes to this posting or directly to Dio.email@example.com. Interested applicants may call/text inquiries to: (517) 546-JOBS (5627)!
Express Office: Howell (Brighton)
2160 Grand River Annex
Brighton, MI 48114