Located in Columbus, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- A trucking company in the Columbus, Indiana area is looking to add a Dispatcher to their team!
- The Dispatcher will spend a majority of their time on the phone and email taking orders and dispatching drivers.
- This individual will also be searching load boards to pick up additional loads and may assist with other administrative tasks as needed.
- This company is looking to hire!
- $18-21/hr (based on experience)
- This is a laid-back, family-owned company that values their employees and is willing to train the right person.
Schedule: This is a first-shift role with typical hours of 6:30am-2:30 or 7am-3pm.
- Previous experience in dispatching is strongly preferred!
- Basic computer literacy is required including experience with Microsoft products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
How to apply: Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com and specify this position in your e-mail.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
Visit our office in person: 2451 W. Jonathan Moore Pike, Columbus, IN 47201
About 1/4 mile East of I-65 on SR 46 in Greystone Shoppes Plaza (between Subway and the Sprint store)
Serving the Columbus, Shelbyville, Edinburgh, Franklin, Seymour, North Vernon, and the surrounding counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting and Finance positions.
Express Office: Columbus
2451 West Jonathan Moore Pike
Columbus, IN 47201