Located in Utica, NY
A Not-For-Profit organization is seeking a Senior Accountant to be responsible for the following:
- Prepare various monthly journal entries with appropriate backup for entry into software for completing monthly financial statements.
- Set up and print monthly statements as requested
- Maintain various reports in Excel spreadsheets for various accounts
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations.
- Perform various monthly/quarterly G/L account reconciliations.
- Complete month end processing software.
- Print daily report of credit card activity for the Base Supply Center on weekly basis.
- Assist with compiling annual budget information for entry into software
- Assist with annual audit and annual filings.
- Provide backup for other accounting duties.
- Provide backup for Business Office Manager as needed.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in accounting required.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in various aspects of accounting.
- Not-For-Profit experience and supervisory experience preferred.
Express Office: Utica/Rome
The Landmarc Building
118 Columbia Street, Suite 103
Utica, NY 13502