Located in Canon City, CO
CLICK HERE TO BOOK AN INTERVIEW!
HR and Accounting Department
Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
2. Ability to handle data with confidentiality.
3. Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees' records.
4. Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
5. Assist with performance management procedures.
6. Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
7. Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
8. Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
9. Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
10. Assist with payroll and adhoc HR projects.
11. Support other assigned functions.
12. Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
13. Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
14. Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
15. Making travel arrangements,
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related (essential).
• 2 years of experience as an HR Coordinator (essential).
Express Office: Pueblo
734 West 6th Street
Pueblo, CO 81003