Caregiving- 2nd shift
Located in Waterford, WI
Express Employment Professionals has partnered with a growing Caregiving facility located in the Waterford, WI area that is looking for Caregivers to support their clients in the place they call home. This position is direct hire with the company, with 2nd shift openings available!
This in-home service supports clients by providing any medical care, companionship, meal preparation, personal care/grooming as well as 24/7 care including housekeeping, activities of daily living and more.
This is a great entry level position for a college students or candidates seeking a career change to grow experience within the nursing or medical field. Full training will be provided!
Responsibilities as an In-home Caregiver:
· Assisting with meal preparation, personal care/grooming and administering medications
· Performing housekeeping duties for a clean and safe living/working environment
· Assisting with activities of daily living according to unique care plans
· Accompany clients on recreation and leisure activities
· Ability to understand and implement a variety of Support Plans and Individual Service Plans per client outcomes and goals
· Ability to track and chart data daily in line with company expectations
· Caring for elderly clients with Alzheimer, dementia, advanced age, disabilities
· Ability to treat and care for clients with dignity and respect
· Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner
*Consistent longevity in work history within each company
Express Office: Racine
1300 South Green Bay Road
Racine, WI 53406