Healthcare Support Care Coordinator
Located in Grand Junction, CO
We are immediately seeking a HSS Case Manager for Long Term Services and Support (LTSS) to provide Single Entry Point (SEP) Case Management for health insurance members. We have a position available in Grand Junction and Del Norte! This is a full-time temporary assignment through the end of 2023 with possibility of extension.
Monday - Friday typically 8am - 5pm (some occasional evenings, weekends & overtime may be required)
* Competitive pay, excellent and immediate benefits package
* Potential for evaluation hire
General Statement of Duties:
Supports corporate objectives by professionally representing the Single Entry Point (SEP) to customers and visitors in a high profile position. Utilizes a general knowledge of administrative support, excellent customer service, and solid conflict management skills to provide an excellent virtual first impression of the health plan and corporation. Utilizes a demonstrated competency of Long Term Services and Supports to provide high level case aide support and potential back-up for Single Entry Point (SEP) case management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilizing a professional and courteous demeanor, provide excellent customer service for customers and various internal departments and individuals in accordance with the mission, and values of the company.
- Respect confidentiality and maintain confidences. The ability to maintain confidentiality is a critical and essential component of this position.
- With supervision; intake, assessment and development of support plans.
- Member contact at least once per quarter.
- Face to Face contact with member at least every 6 months.
- Frequently handles difficult situations with individuals of varying emotional states. Responsible for diffusing the situation, intervening as appropriate, and ensuring clients and their families are cared for as much as possible. Utilize on-site personnel, security, or other resources as needed.
- Provide first point of contact coverage virtually in a cordial and professional manner. Determine their needs and provide information and/or notify the appropriate individual.
- Maintain accurate and updated resource materials.
- This position does requires travel, reliable means of transportation. If employee chooses to drive a personal vehicle, they must meet Colorado licensure and company requirements for liability insurance coverage.
Location: Requires the incumbent to reside in the member service area.
- Requires Bachelor's Degree or 5 years of experience in LTSS which includes development al disabilities.
- Some combination of education and relevant experience may be considered.
- Requires previous experience dealing with the public and using conflict management skills to diffuse and potentially intervene in tense situations.
- Requires general computer experience.
- Previous experience with customer service by phone is preferred.
Must demonstrate competencies in all of the following areas:
- Application of a person centered approach to planning and practice.
- Knowledge of and experience working with populations served by the SEP Agency
- Assessment skills
- Knowledge of the policies and procedures regarding public assistance programs
- Negotiation, intervention and interpersonal communication skills.
If qualified we'd love to hear from you! Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Grand Junction
725 Pitkin Avenue
Grand Junction, CO 81501