CNC Programmer/ Machinist
Located in Columbus, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- A company in the Columbus, IN area is looking to hire their next Skilled Programmer/ Machinist.
- The Skilled Programmer/ Machinist will be programming, setting up, and operating CNC Mills and/or Lathes as well as surface grinders in addition to other types of equipment to create custom parts from blueprints.
- This is a family-friendly company that values employees!
- $23-27+ based on experience.
- Medical and dental insurance upon hire on
- 401k with match
- Regular schedule is 7am-3:30pm including some partial days on Saturdays with overtime
- 5+ years of machining experience is required
- 3+ years of experience setting up and operating CNC Mills and/or Lathes
- 1+ year of experience programming CNC Mills and/ or Lathes using CAD/CAM software
- Must own machinist tools - calipers, micrometers, etc.
How to apply:
E-mail your resume to Kristen.Krockenberger@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9507 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
Visit our office in person: 2451 W. Jonathan Moore Pike, Columbus, IN 47201
About 1/4 mile East of I-65 on SR 46 in Greystone Shoppes Plaza (between Subway and the Sprint store)
Serving the Columbus, Shelbyville, Edinburgh, Franklin, Seymour, North Vernon, and the surrounding counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting and Finance positions.
Express Office: Columbus
2451 West Jonathan Moore Pike
Columbus, IN 47201