Located in Elma, WA
HR Assistant needed for local Healthcare Facility.
Provides administrative support for a variety of human resources programs, including talent acquisition, benefits, compensation, performance management, employee/labor relations, and leave of absence. Provides assistance to managers and employees in understanding HR programs, policies and procedures. Serves as a point of contact and resource for both internal and external customers; maintains a welcoming, positive environment consistent with values.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
1. Represents HR and the organization in a manner consistent with values. Responds to employees, visitors, calls and electronic inquiries in a friendly and helpful manner. Takes initiative to handle things within scope/ability; appropriately seeks assistance or redirects issues outside of scope/ability.
2. Performs a wide variety of both routine and complex administrative activities to ensure department functions are carried out in an accurate and timely manner. Maintains all documents, records and files in good order. Assists in the development of effective and efficient tools and procedures.
3. Assists with the administration of HR programs, such as compensation, benefits, performance feedback/evaluation, and leave of absence. Maintains job descriptions; processes wage adjustments; processes new benefit enrollments, changes, and terminations; assists with reconciliation of monthly invoices/enrollments; assists with annual benefits open enrollment activities; provides maintains leave of absence documents and records. Maintains HR policy documents. Develops and maintains the HRIS system; maintains electronic and paper files and records.
4. Supports talent acquisition activities. Processes job postings; develops and places recruitment advertisements; facilitates candidate/hiring-manager communications; coordinates pre-hire and onboarding activities. Maintains the applicant tracking system in good order.
5. Supports learning and development activities. Assists in maintenance of the learning management system (LMS).
6. Investigates and responds to unemployment claims and employment verification requests.
7. Builds and maintains effective working relationships. Participates as an active member of various committees; leads work groups, projects and committees as assigned.
8. Develops and maintains professional skills and awareness of regulatory requirements
9. Performs special projects and other related duties as assigned.
Ways to Apply: (choose one)
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com/aberdeenwa/Job-Openings.aspx.
Express Office: Aberdeen Washington
601 W. Wishkah St.
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Let's make sure we can contact you! Please verify your information below. Our office will reach out to you as soon as possible.
Provide at least one of the following
Wanting to get noticed? A complete application helps you get to the top of the stack and helps us find the best job match for you.
Click here to get started or use any of the links below to focus on a particular section
You have added to your online profile
Review your skills profile
© 2023 Express Services, Inc.
All rights reserved.