Production Operator - $17 - All shifts
Located in New Hudson, MI
Salary: $17 - $18
Express Employment Professionals of Howell/Brighton is hiring for a company in New Hudson for Production Operators. This company is producing high-quality engineered products in different areas of production like Collation, Sorting, Plating, and Heat Treat. Specialized training for the first 4-6 weeks.
1st shift: 6:00am - 2:30pm
2nd shift: 2:00pm - 10:30pm
3rd shift: 10:00pm - 6:30am
Must have availability to work overtime during day & weekends. 1st shift must be able to transfer to 2nd or 3rd shift when needed.
Pay rate starts at $17.00 then increased to $17.50 after training for most positions.
Shift premium is $.75 on 2nd shift & $1.00 on 3rd shift.
Must be available to interview with client.
- Train and become competent in collating and packaging parts
- Ensure work area is prepped, cleaned, and organized
- Partner with team to ensure machines run smoothly and meet all quality standards
- Grip, push, & pull carts loaded with parts
- Lift periodically up to 50 lbs. with team ability
- Stand 8 - 10 hour shifts
- Positive attitude
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
To apply: call 517 546-5627 & ask for Nikki. Submit resume to this post or send an online application to www.expresshowell.com
Express Office: Howell (Brighton)
2160 Grand River Annex
Brighton, MI 48114