Facility Maintenance Manager, $70K-$80K
Located in Indianapolis, IN
Salary: $70,000 - $80,000
We are doing some exciting things with a new start up modular manufacturing group located in Indianapolis. We are looking for a Facility Maintenance Manager. Our client provides rapid response, high quality, single and multi-family housing solutions to communities in need of affordable housing.
THIS IS A WORKING MANAGER POSITION. You will report to the President and lead a small team (5-7 team members) responsible for all aspects of plant facility and equipment maintenance in a manufacturing and assembly environment. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with great people, we want to hear from you.
This is a direct hire placement paying up to $80,000.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental & Vision insurance
- EAP program
- Health insurance & HSA account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
What will you be doing as the Facility Maintenance Manager?
- Balance safety, quality, cost, and productivity to achieve positive results in all areas.
- Evaluate systems or facilities to determine maintenance/repairs that need to be performed and complete these tasks or coordinate with contractors/vendors, as needed.
- Collaborate with team members to discuss upcoming work and coordinate schedules for maintenance work.
- Assist, coordinate, and execute installation of new equipment and/or equipment upgrades.
- Ensure equipment is operational to support production and that down time is minimized.
- Establish preventive maintenance plans and emergency maintenance processes.
- Create and execute a maintenance system for both facility and equipment.
- Maintain records and coordinate all facility and plant equipment inspections, certifications, and audits.
- Run 120/240/480 1 & 3 phase from panel to equipment in plant or device in housing module
- Maintain proper inventory levels of spare parts for maintaining the facility and equipment.
- May lead meetings to communication key maintenance or production topics.
Experience that will put you at the top of the list for consideration as Facility Maintenance Manager:
- Minimum 5 years Facilities Maintenance Experience
- Extensive knowledge of building systems such as plumbing, electrical, and HVAC.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good people skills, good attitude, and the ability to operate as part of a team
- Ability to weld and fabricate various metals.
- Effectively communicate and understand both verbal and written instructions
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Preferred Education and Experience requirements:
- Mechanical, electrical & plumbing construction experience
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in construction / maintenance
- An accountable attitude with a commitment to accuracy
- Experience applying Lean manufacturing principles to drive continuous improvement.
- Detail oriented and comfortable with manufacturing process
We look forward to working with you!
Express Office: Fishers (Indianapolis North)
7259 Fishers Landing Drive
Fishers, IN 46038