Located in Longview, WA
Salary: $80,000- $100,000
Express is actively recruiting for an Accounting Analyst for a local company. The ideal candidate would have previous grant experience. This is a Full time, Direct Hire position.
Pay Range: $80,000- $100,000/ year
- Analyze data regarding spending and allocation of financial resources for grants.
- Develop system to track and maintain past and future grant funding.
- Create journal entries for all new grant funding.
- Continually monitor grants to verify accurate journal entries for all funds both past and present.
- Verify accuracy of trial balance or make corrections as needed.
- Create financial statements for different business avenues.
- Maintain adequate documentation of financial and accounting information.
- Supports annual budget preparation as assigned.
- Collaborate with staff and leaders in different departments.
- Perform other functions such as maintaining databases, general accounting correspondence, reports, records maintenance, develop forms, and back-up coverage for other staff as assigned.
- Integrates information from multiple sources for various reporting needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of high level accounting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Previous experience working with grants a plus.
- Valid driver’s license required when driving work related vehicles.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Suite.
- Must have knowledge of GAAP including federal, state, county, and local laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
- Ability to analyze information to find solutions.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Need more information about this Accounting Analyst job?
Contact Kasie Stecker, our Administrative and Professional Recruiter at (360) 414-1200 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add “Accounting Analyst to the subject line of your email.
While working for Express, our associates can also become eligible for a variety of benefits*:
- Referral bonuses - $100 per employee referred after 80 hours worked.
- Medical plan
- Dental plan
- Vision/eyewear plan
- Prescription drug reimbursement
- Short-term disability
- Direct deposit
- Sick Pay
- Safety incentives
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life insurance
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- Stop by our office at 1208 Washington Way Suite 130, Longview, WA 98632 (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm)
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager
- Text "Jobs" to 360-414-1200
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to email@example.com
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632