Located in Columbus, IN
Salary: $15-20/hr based on experience
Job Summary/Company Information:
- A small office in downtown Columbus is looking to hire their next Paralegal!
- The Paralegal will preparing pleadings and court documents, taking care of client communication to gather information or provide updates, handle
- This individual may also assist with other tasks as needed
- This is a long-term position with a company looking to hire on!
- $15-20/hr. based on experience
- Somewhat flexible schedule
- Hybrid work schedule once trained
- Small, friendly office environment
- PTO, 401(k) and more offered!
Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm is the standard schedule, but can potentially flex out of that if needed.
- 2+ years of administrative experience is required
- Experience in the legal field is strongly preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize is a must!
How to apply:
E-mail your resume to email@example.com
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
Visit our office in person: 2451 W. Jonathan Moore Pike, Columbus, IN 47201
About 1/4 mile East of I-65 on SR 46 in Greystone Shoppes Plaza (between Subway and the Sprint store)
Serving the Columbus, Shelbyville, Edinburgh, Franklin, Seymour, North Vernon, and the surrounding counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting and Finance positions.
Express Office: Columbus
2451 West Jonathan Moore Pike
Columbus, IN 47201