Outbound Supply Chain Administrator
Located in Greenwood, IN
The Specialized Recruiting Group of Express Employment Professionals is recruiting Outbound Supply Chain Administrators for a company globally recognized as a leader in the travel luggage industry offering exceptional value, modern design, and excellent quality.
- Responsible for the processing of online, independent retailer and/or major customers for US & Canadian accounts
- Liaise with sales representatives on all orders throughout the life cycle of the order, from initial order verification of items, pricing, inventory availability, through delivery, whether POE or domestic/out of warehouse purchase orders for US & Canadian customers
- Communicate inventory availability, either via email directly to customers or sales reps, or through EDI / Commerce Hub updates
- Assist in communicating order requirements and updates with our UK & China teams, in collaboration with our Sales team, as necessary
- Assist in research and resolution of chargebacks to support the Finance team
- Research and resolve shipment and invoice discrepancies pertaining to all relevant accounts
- Learn the process of and reviews routing guides for all new US & Canadian accounts under their account portfolio
- Process orders in ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, and / or SPS & Commerce Hub for several major US & Canadian accounts
- Assist with set up of cross references in NAV for their respective accounts
- Evaluation to hire opportunity
- Partially subsidized medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance
- Paid time-off (PTO) beginning with 12 days accruing per year, paid holidays
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of supply chain and logistics experience
- Proficiency in typing and with ERP systems (Microsoft Nav is a plus)
- Prior experience with large retailer supplier portals is a plus
- Ability to maintain and develop good relationships with suppliers and customers
- High attention-to-detail, and strong communication and time management skills
- Organized with good problem solving and analytical skills
- Team player attitude, sense of urgency, service minded, and willingness to learn
Are you interested in applying to this opportunity?
Email your resume to Janice.Koester@Expresspros.com or call me directly at 317-300-9519. Visit our website to learn more about us at www.SRGExpress.com/INSouthCentral
About the Specialized Recruiting Group:
The Specialized Recruiting Group is our professional staffing division located inside our Express Employment Professionals office at 201 S. Emerson Ave. Suite 110 in Greenwood, IN.
Serving south central Indiana, the Specialized Recruiting Group, an Express Employment Professionals company, specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in a variety of niches. These niches include: Accounting & Human Resources, Engineering & Advanced Manufacturing, Skilled Trades & Logistics, Office Services & Legal, Sales & Marketing, and Leadership, Supervision & Project Management. There are no fees for our services for the candidates; we are an Employment Resource company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is a full-service staffing company placing candidates with client companies in a variety of industries, from Light Industrial to Professional. We have been opened since 2005 and have helped over 15,000 candidates find employment. Visit our website to learn more at ExpressIndySouth.com.
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143