CNC Machinist - Operators
Located in Rogers, MN
Express Employment Professionals in Albertville is searching for a qualified CNC Machinist. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with an innovative company! We are looking for dependable, self motivated and hard working candidates that can think outside of the box. We prefer candidates that have Lathe experience running Mazak and Mill machinist that run Fanuc Controls. As a CNC Machinist you will be working with both software and hardware, conduct tests and inspections of products, services and software systems, and repair faulty programs and machinery. Excellent computer and interpersonal communication skills, physical stamina and a keen interest in production and processing is desired.
The duties of the CNC Machinist are:
· Writing and interpreting instructions and procedures to assemble equipment and products accurately, ability to program and set up machine
· Possession of independent tools to check parts
· Getting information from all relevant sources
· Controlling machines and processes
· Performing inspections of equipment, structures, materials, and products
· Analyzing information and finding the best solutions to problems
· Keeping the work environment safe
· Learning and applying the latest relevant knowledge to the work
CNC Machinist Requirements:
· Certificate in machine shop technology or machine tool technology/machinist
· 1-2 years’ experience in mechanical assembly is preferred.
· Recognized apprenticeship may be required.
· Strong analytical, communication, computer skills and math skills
This is a day shift position paying $50k - $74K depending on experience. Apply to www.expresspros.com and submit to Albertville. We look forward to working with you!
Express Office: Albertville
11011 61st Street Northeast
Albertville, MN 55301