Express Employment Professionals is looking for a Carpenter for our client company in Cowlitz County.
Laborer duties and responsibilities
- Follow blueprints and plans to meet the needs of clients.
- Install and assembly of structures and concrete forms.
- Measure, cut, and shape wood and other materials.
- Construct building frameworks
- Cleaning and preparing construction sites.
- Loading and unloading materials and equipment.
- Building, taking apart and cleaning concrete forms and temporary structures.
- Clean up using a pressure washer
- Operating impact gun and working outside.
- Skills required, able to read tape measure, use hand tools and power tools.
Pay: $24-$28 hour DOE
Schedule: Monday-Friday 6:30am-3:00pm, able to work overtime.
Physical Abilities: Able to lift 50lb
While working for Express, our associates can also become eligible for a variety of benefits*:
- Referral bonuses - $100 per employee referred after 80 hours worked.
- Medical plan
- Dental plan
- Vision/eyewear plan
- Prescription drug reimbursement
- Short-term disability
- Direct deposit
- Sick Pay
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life insurance
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager for a phone interview (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm)
- Text "Jobs" to 360-414-1200
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."