Human Resources Specialist
Located in Fraziers Bottom, WV
A company in Frazier's Bottom is looking for an Administration and Human Resources Specialist. Monday - Friday 7:45AM - 4:30PM - Evaluation to hire for the right candidate.
- Manage basic Administrative office tasks as Administrative Assistant - answering phones, emails, copies, faxes, check/order office supplies, etc.
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data and identifying solutions
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Create, prepare, and utilize the necessary documents/forms to manage ADM related data.
- Handle some managerial duties in the absence of the Assistant Manager/Manager
- Manage and Maintain office and general company area
- Ensure adherence to company procedures and policies
- Ensure compliance with safety and environmental requirements
- Some business travel
- May perform other duties as required
- 4 year college degree or at least 3 years human resources experience with high with high school diploma or GED
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent PC skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Respect the confidentiality of any information encountered while performing job duties
Located in Charleston West Virginia since 1999, the mission of the locally owned Express Employment Professionals office has been to help people find good jobs and help businesses find good people.
We help build your career by building relationships.
Express puts people to work in all types of jobs. When you work with Express, you build a relationship with a team of employment professionals in your community who have, in turn, built personal relationships with the businesses that are hiring. Whether you're building a new career or looking for a short-term job to supplement your income, we offer the flexibility to work the way you want, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support.
We provide one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry, which includes medical benefits, holidays and vacation pay, referral bonuses, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
For more information about this job, apply now, or call the Express Employment office at 304.746.8888
Express Office: Charleston
47 RHL Boulevard
Charleston, WV 25309