Contract Administrative Assistant


Top Job

Located in Columbus, IN

Salary: $16-18/hr based on experience

Contract Administrative Assistant

Express Employment Professionals has partnered with an industry leader in Columbus, Indiana to help them find a contract Administrative Assistant to help cover a leave.

The ideal candidate has 2+ years of administrative experience and is comfortable handling a mix of back office and customer service duties!

Pay & Benefits: 

  • $16-18/hr based on experience
  • Excellent support from a friendly team!
  • Laid back culture and office environment

Schedule: This is a first shift role! Standard hours are M-F from 8am-5pm, but this individual may be asked to flex as needed to accommodate customers in other time zones.

Company Info:

  • Indiana-based construction company
  • Excellent reputation
  • High performing, driven team

Job Duties & Requirements:

  • The Contract Administrative Assistant will be helping with a variety of administrative duties related to the estimating process including assisting in the preparation of bidding documents.
  • Approximately 70% of the role is administrative in nature, and the remaining 30% is more customer service-based. 
  • The company is able to train on their software, but they do need someone who is proficient on a computer and comfortable in Excel. 
  • Previous administrative experience is required!

Easy Ways to Apply: 

  • E-mail your resume to and specify this position in the subject line.
  • After hours, complete your application at


About Us:

Serving Columbus, Shelbyville, Edinburgh, Franklin, Seymour, North Vernon, and the surrounding counties. Express Employment Professionals is a full-service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting, and Finance positions.




We are located at 2451 W. Jonathan Moore Pike, Columbus, IN 47201 and you can reach us during business hours at 812.376.2425.

Express Office: Columbus
2451 West Jonathan Moore Pike
Columbus, IN 47201
Apply Now